Add Me as Case Team MemberA free app for Salesforce from the development labs at Internet Creations
This app provides a button that enables a User viewing a case to add them self as a Case Team Member with a pre-defined Case Team Role.
If your organization uses Case Teams, this is a must have.
- Install the Add Me as Case Team Member package: https://appexchange.salesforce.com/listingDetail?listingId=a0N3000000B3UcxEAF
- Choose Admins Only when prompted regarding security
- Click the Configure button on the newly installed package.
- Set the Case Team Role that will be used as the default for Case Team Members added via the new button.
- Grant the desired profiles permissions to the "AddMeToCaseTeam" Visualforce page.
- Add the Add Me to Case Team button on the Case layout page.
- Release Date:
- Sat Apr 06 00:00:00 GMT 2013
- Editions Supported:
- Service Cloud
This Lab App is not supported and is intended to be implemented by seasoned Salesforce Administrator or Developer.