- Defining a Survey Name will create a Field Set, Page Layout, and Record Type automatically for your new survey.
- The Field Set represents the set of custom questions displayed on the survey landing page.
- Custom questions can be added in Step 3 of the Survey Builder.
- Surveys that are no longer in use can be marked as inactive from the Select Existing list.
The Survey Builder offers four Survey Types (Rating Scales):
- 1-5 Stars/CSat Customer Satisfaction Score
- 0-10 Scale/Net Promoter System℠
- Thumbs Up/Down
- Questionnaire (No Rating)
Under the Select Existing tab, an "Update Available" link will display next to surveys which were created prior to new styling updates introduced in version 3.0.
Clicking the Update Available link will provide you with additional information regarding the change and allow you to easily migrate your existing surveys over to the new styles.
As part of this migration, it's advised that you complete the remaining steps in the Survey Builder, generate a new email template, and update any of your local automation sending surveys (such as Workflow or Process Builder processes) with your new template.