To add the Case Flags Lightning Component to a Lightning record page,
- Go to Setup | Object Manager | Case | Lightning Record Pages.
- Click on the layout you want to edit.
- Click "Edit".
- Search for "Case Flags" in the left sidebar, under Lightning Components.
- Click and drag "Case Flags" onto the page, to a desired location.
- Edit design properties as desired.
- Hit the "Save" button.
The Case Flags Lightning component also has configurable design attributes that can be set from the Lightning page layout editor.
- Display Hours Remaining By Default: If checked, the text in the center of the SLA clock will show the time until an SLA breach. If unchecked, it will show the time until the next flag.
- Reverse Timer Direction: Check this option to reverse the default direction (counter-clockwise) of the SLA clock.
- Display Current Timings Tab: When enabled, the end user will be able to view the times at which the current flag will escalate to the next level.
- Number of History Tracking Cards: Number of history tracking cards to initially load in the Case Flags Details History Tracking section. If set to zero, the History Tracking tab will be hidden.