Follow the instructions below to configure for your Org.
- Navigate to Setup | Apps | App Manager
Scroll to any Lightning application, such as Service Console, where you want to install the utility bar component. Then click the down arrow on the right-hand side and choose edit.
Note: You must select an application that is Lightning and NOT managed.
- Select ‘Utility Items (Desktop Only)’ in the left side menu.
- Click the Add Utility button.
- Scroll down to Custom and choose "Duplicate Case Utility Bar".
Once added, we recommend making the following configurations.
- Set the Panel Width to 720.
- Click the checkbox to start automatically. Otherwise the component will not search for duplicates until it is manually opened.
Additional Utility Bar Properties
- Fieldset for Case Description - The default "Duplicate Case Utility Bar Fields" fieldset includes the case subject and description. You can modify this fieldset or create and select your own custom Case Fieldset to change what field values are displayed in the component.
- Refresh Type - It defaults to Automatic refresh based on the Refresh Time setting. Change setting to Manual to require pressing the refresh button.
- Refresh Time - When the Refresh Type is Automatic this sets how frequently the component refreshes to search the latest cases for duplicates.
- Set whether you want these options to appear in the list view picklist
- Show "My Case Team Cases" List View - even if enabled, this option will not appear if the user is not part of any Case Teams.
- Show "My Report’s Case" List View - even if enabled, this option will not appear if the user does not have any reports.
- Show "Cases from My Queues" List View - even if enabled, this option will not appear if the user is not a member of any queues.
- Default List View - Set the list view selected by default when opening the component.
- Default Date Range - Set the date range selected by default when opening the component.
- Cases per Page - Set the max number of cases with duplicates that will appear before prompting to ‘Show More Duplicates.’ Set the value between 3 and 99.