- Set the label that will be used on the inline duplicate alert when one or more duplicates are found.
Duplicate Case Description:
- The text in the Description field of merged Cases may either be added as a case comment, merged into the Description, added as a Chatter post on the master Case, or not copied at all.
- Select one option from the drop-down list.
Merged Case Status:
- Select the Case Status you created / added in the "Choose a Status" section in the initial setup.
- If any Emails, Comments or Attachments are added to a Case with this status, they will be re-associated to the master (parent) Case, if one is specified.
Set Field on Merged Case:
- Select a picklist field that will set a specific value on a Case after it has been merged.
- Example: Choose to set a Reason on a merged Case that may better describe it after is has been closed. Select the value: "Duplicate."